Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Homework dialectic

With seven weeks until my alternate plan paper is due, I am beginning to stress about the amount of work I have to do. Often, when I am working on research or writing, however, I can't seem to forget the stress. I worry that I'm not doing it right, that I won't finish in time, that I'm not writing to the best of my ability. But I can't concentrate on working with the stress looming above my head. It's a difficult situation. I wish I could snap my fingers and "POOF!" it's December 15th and I have finished my degree. If only...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The amazing thing about this is that at the exact same time you posted this, I was leading a game of Dialectic in my Rhetoric class! Crazy, huh?

Also, take it step by step, you'll do fine. :)

- Dave

Jen said...

One of the many things I love about you is your dedication to things. I've never known you to do anything half-hearted. As much as this may be stressing you out I know that ultimately it will get done and it will be a quality paper. I think I should be in town by December 15th... we can celebrate you being done when I get there!

AK said...

You can do it - just keep plugging long. And, remember that you can always work on your bibliography at those moments when you can't or don't want to keep writing. :)