Thursday, March 27, 2008

So much

Indeed it is perplexing why I've tapered off of the blogging so strongly in '08. I have lots to say, many jumbled thoughts constantly keeping me up at night. I should blog about teaching, about my husband, about the pups, about my trip to the great state of Arkansas, about my friends, books I've read recently, movies I've been watching, recipes I've tried, but I just lack the motivation right now. I want to be more like my friend Molly, who blogs daily, if not more. Cheers to you, writer.

I will say this: I wish with fury the snow would go ahead and melt (and stop altogether for some in the southern portion of the state). It is darn near April, for heaven's sake. March has been all lion, no lamb. It has four days to make it up to me, but sleet is expected this weekend. Sigh.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Mmm, love that mud pit that is our backyard. We had more snow on Friday apparently, but it also melted faster. We also got a snow day a week ago last Tuesday. I will use student lingo: WTF?!?

I think me blogging each day is boring. I'm too boring. I'm bored with myself. Bored, bored, bored, boring. I'd rather read your blog. :)